Profile Photo

Flying Start Anti-corruption Basic Course

• Public Group
  • 2 months, 2 weeks ago

members

What Are Your Expectations From The Course?

Home Forums Flying Start Anti-corruption Basic Course What Are Your Expectations From The Course?

29 voices
30 replies
  • Author

What Are Your Expectations From The Course?

Please share

Abimbola MaryAbimbola Mary
      Participant
        Shade UsmanShade Usman
        Participant

My expectation is to have an in-depth knowledge of the meaning of corruption & ways of tackling corruption at all levels. Corruption is a major reason why countries like Nigeria has refused to develop despite the billions & trillions. We all must rise to fight this evil. Change begins with me.

Elizabeth AreElizabeth Are
        Participant

To have more or in-depth knowledge about corruption; to be able to tackle or curb corruption at least within my own jurisdiction among the pupils and my immediate environment which educational sector.

Shola MosesShola Moses
      Participant

Let take a good example of corona virus alot of money has been embezzled by our leaders while there are some out there that can’t afford 3 square meal we need change to put an end to this corruption

Shade UsmanShade Usman
      Participant

My expectation is to have an in-depth knowledge of the meaning of corruption and ways of tackling corruption at all levels. Corruption is a major reason why countries like Nigeria has refused to developed despite the billions and trillions. We must all rise to fight this evil. Change begins with me.

Victor OdehVictor Odeh
      Participant

With what I have learnt and understood on the level of damage caused by the uncontrollable corruption in the nation, my expectations are, to be a better person who is willing to at all cost bring the needed change and help in educating the younger generation for future transformation of the Nigerian society.

Onome OkuribidoOnome Okuribido
      Participant

My expectations are:
      1. To have indept knowledge of what constitutes corruption.
      2. To get aquinted with the scheme for teaching Anti – Corruption to children in school.
      3. Acquire the tools for teaching the subject of anti – corruption to children
      4. To learn creative ways of inculcating the value of integrity in school children.

Ernest EbongErnest Ebong
      Participant

1. to be able to give proper definition of corruption
      2. causes of corruption
      3. ways to tackle corruption
      4. and how to help our society get rid of corruption

Kizzito EnyinnayaKizzito Enyinnaya
      Participant

At the end of this course, I am been hopeful that through this platform, I will be able to distinguish between various categories of corruptions, the causes, the effects, the consequences and finally, the solution to solving this menace that has eaten too deep into the very fibre of this country.

More so, I envisage to be well equipped with the necessary informations and teaching materials, so as to be able to impact my students towards the right direction.

I am highly honored for the invite!.

My expectations are as follows
      To have adequate understanding about the course.
      To learn how to propagate the gospel of anti corruption across to younger generations
      To find solution on how to curb the spread of corruption starting from me, my household, down to my community and to the world at large by His grace. It is not really an easy task but with God, all is well.

My expectations are as follow:
      To have adequate understanding about the course.
      To learn how to propagate the gospel of anti corruption across to younger generations
      To find solution on how to curb the spread of corruption starting from me, my household, down to my community and to the world at large by His grace. It is not really an easy task but with God, all is well.

Okereke EmmanuelOkereke Emmanuel
      Participant

My expectation is to have basic knowledge of corruption and To know the entering Point of tackling corruption at all levels.
      Also the role of teachers in tackling corruption.
      Thank you.

DANLADI ACHORDANLADI ACHOR
      Participant

To learn more and be of help

Paul UyammaduPaul Uyammadu
      Participant

My expectations are:
      1. To know if it’s possible to eradicate corruption in Nigeria
      2. How to reduce corruption and it’s impact on our society
      3. What schools and parents need to done to curb high level of corruption in the nearest future.

Thanks once again for this opportunity to learn from home
      God bless and bless Nigeria

Christabel EdozieChristabel Edozie
      Participant

To be thought everything about anti corruption

Patricia HilaryPatricia Hilary
      Participant

My expectations are to have a full knowledge of what corruption is all about, and how to help to eradicate it within my capacity in my environment, thank you

Augustine OkoliAugustine Okoli
      Participant

I expect to gain more knowledge on how to eradicate corruption from Nigeria and to equip my self with all necessary informations… so to educate our students on how to stay away from corruption.

Faithful NaitriFaithful Naitri
      Participant

My expectation is add to my knowledge of corruption, to gain an in depth knowledge of what corruption actually entails, and what I can do in my own little way to help eradicate corruption in my country. Also, part of what I am expecting to glean from this training, is to learn creative ways I can teach corruption to my pupils so as to help them become better citizens in future.

Salamatu IbrahimSalamatu Ibrahim
      Participant

It was such an insight, my expectations is to acquire and attain more skills and knowledge on laws and anti- corruption. To be able to emulate and tutor other younger or older generation on the safety and security importance of staying out of corruption.

IGWE MARYIGWE MARY
      Participant

It was such an insight, my expectations is to acquire and attain more skills and knowledge on laws and anti- corruption. To be able to emulate and tutor other younger or older generation on the safety and security importance of staying out of corruption.

Margaret Ebo AchiMargaret Ebo Achi
      Participant

My expectations from the course is to have an in-depth knowledge about corruption so that I will be able to transfer my gained knowledge from the course to my pupils in school.

Theresa EkpeTheresa Ekpe
      Participant

My expectations is to give proper definition of corruption
      The causes of corruption
      Ways to tackle corruption
      And how to help our society get rid of corruption

OKWO ABRAHAM IDAHOKWO ABRAHAM IDAH
      Participant

My expectations are:
      1. To have deep knowledge of anti-corruption.
      2. To get aquinted with the scheme for teaching Anti – Corruption to children in school.
      3. Acquire the tools for teaching the subject of anti – corruption to children
      4. To learn creative ways of inculcating the value of integrity in school children.

Ogbeifun GodsonOgbeifun Godson
      Participant

My expectations is to have a comprehensive Knowledge on what corruption is and to know the nitty gritty on how to numb it where ever I find myself.
      I also wish the Anti-corruption agencies in our Nation to be fully free of external influencies in their operations
      Also, to learn more and teach it as well

Babannan IliyaBabannan Iliya
      Participant

My expectations is to get more knowledge about corruption and utilize it for the benefit of the community. I am aware of consequences and dangerous of corruption to human development as such that I expect to gain deep insight about corruption.

To have a better knowledge of corruption, types of corruption and the fun way to teach students about it.

Paul ImanchePaul Imanche
      Participant

1.To know different aspects of corruption
      2. To know the extent to which corruption has eaten up the nation
      3. To understand how I can fight or tackle corruption.

My expectations are of three levels;

1. To increase my knowledge on corruption.
      2. To learn the different ways it manifests
      3. The drivers of corruption and what can be done to limit it’s spread by helping youth kids avoid falling for it

Haliru MuhammadHaliru Muhammad
      Participant

My expectation is to have an in-depth knowledge on corruption & ways of tackling corruption at all levels so as to be able to impact to my Learners the knowledge

Rabiu Sabo AhmedRabiu Sabo Ahmed
      Participant

My expectation on this interesting course is to have any in depth knowledge on corruption and its categories so that I should be able to tackle it within my community and help others like my students to know and tackle it

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Course Instructors

Profile Photo
Zainab Haruna
@zainab
Profile Photo
Onyinye Ough
@onyinye-ough